Consultant - Japanese Client
The role of the Recruitment Consultant at JAC is to provide a vital link between both clients and candidates. The job is demanding and diverse and involves using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract positions from companies and then to source suitable, top quality candidates to put forward to fulfil the clients needs.
The consultant also needs to take a deep interest on the candidate side, not just in utilising appropriate resources to identify candidates for clients, but above all listen to and gain an understanding of what the candidate is really looking for.
As a results driven role, your aim is to maximise opportunity within your specialist sector and to exceed your personal and team targets and other metrics.
- To actively develop knowledge of your specialist market to enable you to generate business and a business pipeline, through canvass calling, use of marketing, networking and lead generation.
- To regularly visit clients to build and develop relationships
- To develop a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
- To advertise positions by drafting and placing adverts on JAC's websites and other social media to attract candidates.
- To build relationships with both candidates and employers;
- To search for, identify and approach suitable candidates who may already be in work through the use of JAC's extensive candidate database, LinkedIn, and other sources.
- To receive and review applications from candidates, manage interviews and create candidate shortlists for the clients.
- To brief candidates on the roles and to prepare CVs to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
- To organise interviews for candidates with the client and to inform candidates about the results of their interviews and to feedback to the client.
- To negotiate pay and conditions and to finalise arrangements between both clients and candidates.
- To offer advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression in your specialist market.
- A university degree or equivalent
- Either solid experience within the recruitment industry or a proven track record of high achievement in a another fast-paced business environment, with preferably a B2B sales background.
- You will be a success driven, team player with a competitive personality and exceptional communication skills
- Must have a proactive and positive attitude to work.
- Business communication skill in Japanese